Lehane Environmental is delighted to announce that from today our Dublin Depot will open. It will be run by the highly experienced Operations Manager, Mark Conroy. Mark has many years experience in the environmental services business having run the tanker division of Thorntons.
This move will enable Lehane Environmental to offer a greater level of service, with mobilisation times being reduced by 2.5 hours. Our extensive offerings will now be offered from Dublin which include;
- Cleaning & Integrity Testing of Pipes, Drains, Tanks & Bunds
- Chemical/Oil Spill & Incident Response (UK Spill Accredited)
- Tank, Plant & Site Decommissioning
- Media Changeouts (Resin/Carbon/Sand) by Dry Suction
- Suction Excavation (Exposing of Underground Services)
- Asbestos Removal & Disposal
- Hazardous Waste Management (Drumming/Packing/Disposal)
Our Specialist fleet includes ADR Combination Units, Recyclers, Glass Lined Vacuum Tankers, Atex CCTV Survey Units, ADR Suction Tankers (up to 30,000ltr), Disab Suction Units, Suction Excavators, Mobile Storage Tanks (20,000ltr to 86,000ltr), Mobile Decontamination Units and Mobile Physio-Chemical Treatment Units.
Contact Mark Conroy at our Dublin Office on 086-4614141 or 01-5252806