Lehane Environmental are delighted to announce we have taken delivery of our Robotic Tank Cleaning Unit. Once again, we are Industry leaders and are the first Irish company to offer an innovative no-man-entry tank maintenance robot for Atex Zone 0. The Robotic Tank Cleaning Unit provides a safer and faster turnaround for the cleaning of above ground hazardous tanks by using innovative and state of the art robotic no-man-entry maintenance. Safety is our priority.
The Robotic Tank Cleaning Unit is used in combination with an ADR vacuum tanker for suctioning, discharging and transporting Tank Cleaning waste. It has been specially developed for handing hazardous and contaminated substances, the robot is certified for ATEX (Ex) Zone 0.
- Zone 0 Robot with full Lighting and CCTV System
- Zone 1 Control Room – Operators with Safe & Comfortable Work Environment
- Hydraulics System deployed via Hose Reel in Main Container Unit
- Manhole Entry System for Robot to minimise any Tank Entry Requirements
- High Pressure Water Jetting Capability after pre-cleaning has removed explosive atmosphere
If you have any queries in relation to Robotic Tank Cleaning, please contact Martin Lehane, EHSQ Director.
Short video demonstration…